Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default list of accounts

I have produced an Excel speadsheet expense report that
requires account numbers. Each expense is listed on a
worksheet with the appropriate acount number. I have a
summary page that sums expenses by account number but
only if you manually enter the account number. Is there
a way to have Excel produce the list of accounts (they
may change every month) on the summary page and then sum
by accounts from the expense list.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Mark

modify to suit:

Sub CreateAccountList()
Dim ws As Worksheet
Dim lRow As Long ' row counter
lRow = 1 ' set to a suitable start value
For Each ws In Worksheets
If ws.Name < "Summary" Then
lRow = lRow + 1
ws.Range("A2:B2").Copy Sheets("Summary").Range("A" & lRow)
End If
Next
End Sub

Regards