Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default macro to send an email from excel

This is easier to click

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
(Win XP Pro SP-1 XL2002 SP-2)

"Ron de Bruin" wrote in message ...
Hi HervinderSee John Walkenbach his website.http://www.j-walk.com/ss/excel/tips/tip86.htm
--
Regards Ron de Bruin
(Win XP Pro SP-1 XL2002 SP-2)

"Hervinder" wrote in message ...
I have a very simple database on excel containing names
address, etc. One of the fields are email addresses. I
want to write a macro to send a personalised email to
each contact.

The only part i know i will have problems with is the vb
code to send the email. I can get the macro to go through
each contact no problem all i need is the code that
actually sends the email. I do not want to attach the
spreadsheet to the email just a simple email.

The email software i use is Outlook 2002.

Can anyone help

Thanx
Hervinder