Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Opening Excel 2002 VBA Editor

When opening an Excel 2002 VBA editor I do not see any
data in the project explorer window or properties. Thus,
I can not insert a module to work on. In Excel 2000, when
the VBA editor was launched, by default in the project
pane you would see sheet1, sheet2, sheet3. In Excel 2002
that does not appear. Is that supposed to be tha way? If
it is how do you insert a module? If not, what do you
think is wrong?

Thank you in advance for your help......
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Press CTRL-R Jacob when you are in the Editor

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
(Win XP Pro SP-1 XL2002 SP-2)