Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Excel2000 VB Help Problem!

Didn't work!

Please HELP!!!

skc

-----Original Message-----
This is quite a common problem with no foolproof

solution, but a fix
suggested by David McRitchie may be worth your trying.

David suggests that
it is caused by a problem with MSOHELP.exe. To try and

correct it, invoke
the Windows Task Manager, select the Processes tab,

select the MSOHELP.exe
process, and then End that process. Then bring up HELP

again.

I hope this cures it for you.

--
HTH

-------

Bob Phillips

"skc" wrote in message
Using Excel2000, when I go to Visual Basic Editor and

from
the menu select Help Asnwer Wizard or Index, I cannot
type into the text box.

The cursor seems to be stuck on the icon for widening
columns instead of the pointer to enable me to click

into
the text box and type.

As a result of this I cannot click into the text box nor
type to search.

Help!!!

skc

.