Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Hide all toolbars auto_open

I would like to be able to get rid of all the toolbars. How do I do that? I
need a procedure thats hide all tool bars in auto_open then in auto_close
will enable what ones it hid.

Others if it makes visible all tool bars in auto_close then all the toolbars
will appear in the next workbook I open.

Any ideas?