Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default How to make a running XL app the active desktop window using VBAcode.

Something like this will cause the icon to flash in the windows start bar:

Option Explicit
Sub testme()
Application.Wait Now + TimeSerial(0, 0, 5)
AppActivate Application.Caption
End Sub

SVLewis wrote:

I run an xl97 wb receiving a real-time data feed. I also run 2 other apps at
same time. I need a way to make the XL app become the active window on the
desktop using VBA code.

--

Dave Peterson