Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default CSV Format in non-English OS

See one guess at your other post in .misc.

Uday Jakati wrote:

Hi,
I am working on a product which runs on different OS like
English, German, French, Chinese, and Japanese etc.. We
also generate some reports in .csv format. However from
our past experience we have found that semi colon ; is
used as a delimiter on non-English Operating Systems
(Except few exceptions like Japanese).

Can I get a complete document which tells me what are the
delimiters in excel on different OS.

Thanks,
Uday

--