Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default mortgage amortization

I would like to amortize a mortgage annually. I have a
template that does it monthly that works great but very
long. What formulas would I use to create the following
columns?

Data entry fields would be:
Amount borrowed? 150,000
Term of loan in years? 15
Rate? 4.75%

Then I would like it to show
Year Interest expense Total payment Balance
1 7125 14208 142917
2 6789 14208 135497
3 6436 14208 127725
etc. etc. etc. ect.