Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Undo, Redo, Repeat and Validation

I have some cells in my worksheet that have data validation on them.
The problem is, if data is pasted on them from cells that do not have
validation, the validation is erased. And if I copy data from cells
with validation to cells without validation, validation is also
copied.
To avoid this problem, I am resetting validation on WorksheetChange
procedure.
But now if I click on undo button, validation is also shown on the
list. I only want to undo, redo or repeat data that is typed or
pasted, and not validation. I do not want to see validation in the
list of undo, redo, or repeat buttons.

John