robert 77

Default How can I copy a custom tool bar to another computer?

Where is it stored in Excel?
Dave Peterson

Custom toolbars can be stored (attached) to workbooks.
They can be stored (along with other customizations) in the user's *.xlb file.
These are usually built by just adding more icons to new or existing toolbars
manually.
They can be built on the fly when the workbook gets created.

If you did the first, just share the workbook--but put it in the same Path in
both pcs. Else you might be reassigning your macros to those icons.

If you did the third, just share the workbook.

If you did the second, then don't share them with others. If you plop your
*.xlb file over mine, then I lose all my customized toolbars. Not a nice thing
to do.

(If you're the user on both pc's and you're running the same version of excel,
then it's safe!)

robert 77 wrote:

Where is it stored in Excel?

--