Junior Member

Exclamation Auto sort?

Hello Paul here, this is my first post,
Can you help please, having problems with auto data in Excel. what i was hoping for is the following.
I have a spreadsheet that is in part populated from another sheet,(columns A to K) from that sheet it gives me all the overtime people have done for that week, what i would like if possible is to give it a ranking,(columns M to P) i.e if Mr. L Sala has done 28.5hrs overtime but he is 57th in my populated list how do I auto sort so he is sitting top in my new list?? I can do this by sort data but would like to have it done by auto sort...Thanks Paul
PS I am not that good with Excel!!