Norman Mayfield

Default Hyperlink

Win98, Office2000.
I have a worksheet with several hundred rows.
Each row has a link to a text file in the same directory.
Is there a way to verify the links work without activating each one
individually?
Or maybe print a list of links to compare to the list of files in the
directory?
Thanks for any help.
Norm

Norman Mayfield

Thanks for the reply. They are inserted links.
I'm looking for a fast way to be sure the links work and target files are
present before sending on to others.
Norm