Debbie

Default Stacked-Clustered Charts

I've tried changing the Chart Type on one of the data series to a Line graph.
The data shows as a Series in the Legend, but not in the Chart Area.
John Mansfield

Debbie,

I tried to replicate your problem but can't. Could you provide some more
information such as what kind of chart you are using, maybe the series
colors, etc.

Thanks.

----
Regards,
John Mansfield
http://www.pdbook.com

"Debbie" wrote:

I've tried changing the Chart Type on one of the data series to a Line graph.
The data shows as a Series in the Legend, but not in the Chart Area.

Debbie

I have columns and stacked columns side by side in a chart. Then I tried to
add another data point, but as a line instead of a column. The line does not
appear on the chart itself but does show as a data series in the legend. I
have an example I could email - not sure how to attach to these messages.