morrowkd

Default linking text from excel to word

Hi,

I have been able to write code to copy whatever cells I want from excel
and then paste it into word with a link, but now my problem is I want to
be able to go into those cells in word and add say two sentences without
editing the exported stuff at all while keeping the link. So what I
need to do is somehow just link that actual text in the cell rather
then the entire cell itself.....

Can someone please help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thanks
danielle

--
morrowkd