Zoddious

Default Make a pie chart of a budget

I am trying to create a pie chart of our church budget. I want to have the
whole pie chart be the total expenses, then have each slice be "utilities",
"building fund", "salaries", etc, to give a snapshot of where most of the
expenses are. I can't seem to find how to do this in excel. All of our
bookeeping is done in excel, so I don't want to try to use something like
Quicken just for one chart. Before someone suggests it, we can't use quicken
to do our finances because I am in the Army (the U.S. one), stationed in
Germany and our local bank isn't online to do that quicken "reconcile deal".
Thanks heaps!
Rob