jayjay

Default Tab to specific cells

I'm currently using Excel 03 on Windows xp. I created forms on Excel
worksheets that have open cells where I can enter information to complete the
forms. The cells where I enter the information are scattered thru out the
worksheet. Insted of using the mouse or arrow keys to get to the cell I need
to input the information, I want to use the Tab button to take me to each
cell I need to enter information in.
Gord Dibben

jayjay

See Bob Phillips's site for help on this.

There is another option which uses VBA and a worksheet even t code if you
want.

Gord Dibben Excel MVP

On Fri, 6 May 2005 16:26:03 -0700, jayjay
wrote:

I'm currently using Excel 03 on Windows xp. I created forms on Excel
worksheets that have open cells where I can enter information to complete the
forms. The cells where I enter the information are scattered thru out the
worksheet. Insted of using the mouse or arrow keys to get to the cell I need
to input the information, I want to use the Tab button to take me to each
cell I need to enter information in.

Zack Barresse

This may help ..

http://www.vbaexpress.com/kb/getarticle.php?kb_id=209