Marc

Default file open via IE hyperlink causes already open files to shrink and tile

To be more specific, if I already have files opened in Excel, and I select
an Excel file via an Internet Explorer hyperlink, it ALWAYS causes all other
open files in Excel to become small tiled windows, including the one opened
through the hyperlink.

It's driving me insane--isn't there a way to make all files open full size?

(I typically have 4-10 files open at one time, and when I open a hyperlinked
file, the windows get so small that none are useful... I know I can click
the maximize button, but it's just one extra step I'd like to eliminate).