Brett

Default Enough with Scroll Lock in Excel 2003

I am sick of the Scroll Lock automatically turning on when I open an app

I know there is a workaround, but I should not have to use a Macro to
disable it.

Whatever possessed the PM to include this functionality is beyond me. Given
the fact that there are a host of sites out there about this very topic, one
would assume that at least one person cooking with gas at MS would figure out
the current implementation is creating a negative user experience.

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/office/comm...ic.excel.setup
Paul B

Brett, I do not have that happen with excel 2003
--
Paul B
Using Excel 2002 & 2003

"Brett" wrote in message
I am sick of the Scroll Lock automatically turning on when I open an app

I know there is a workaround, but I should not have to use a Macro to
disable it.

Whatever possessed the PM to include this functionality is beyond me.
Given
the fact that there are a host of sites out there about this very topic,
one
would assume that at least one person cooking with gas at MS would figure
out
the current implementation is creating a negative user experience.

this
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/office/comm...ic.excel.setup

Gord Dibben

Brett

This is not normal behavior for Excel.

Does this happen with every workbook you open?

Gord Dibben Excel MVP