Kim

Default Hiding Sheets

I would like to hide a sheet so that it is only visible to certain users. I
do not think the Format, Sheet, Hide command is not secure enough. I would
like to use the Very Hidden Option -- which I know how to do. I DO NOT,
however, know how to only restrict the sheet to certain users using either
the Format Sheet command or the Very Hidden Option. Any suggestions? Thank
you.
Bob Phillips

You would need to control this absolutely yourself, maybe adding some code
in the workbook open that checks the user and unhides it for nominated
users. Big maintenance though, keeping the list up to date.

--

HTH

RP