Junior Member

Smile Enabling Formulas Between Two Worksheets

I have a number of worksheets within one workbook that is broken down as follows: worksheet 1 (JAN 05) has ten columns of unique monthly data and ten columns of this same unique monthly data in a YEAR TO DATE area. worksheet 2 (FEB 05) has the ten columns of unique monthly data for FEB 05 and the same ten columns of unique monthly data in a YEAR TO DATE area.

Now, what I want to do is take the data in cell A1 of worksheet 1 and add it to the data in cell A1 of worksheet 2 and place this resultant figure in cell K1 in the YEAR TO DATE area of worksheet 2. What this is doing is taking the unique data in JAN 05 and adding it to the unique data in FEB 05 and placing the resultant data in the YEAR TO DATE area.

I want to do this for each month. All I need is a formula to view and I can take it from there.

Thanks.
Bill Manville

'Feb 05'!K1 would be
='Jan 05'!K1+A1
You can then fill the remaining YTD area with this formula

Bill Manville
MVP - Microsoft Excel, Oxford, England