Traverse

Default print text boxes

The text boxes on a graph no not print.
Jon Peltier

You have probably added the text boxes to the worksheet, not to the chart. When you
select the chart, do the text boxes disappear?

To make a text box as part of a chart, select the chart, then use the text box
drawing tool to make the textbox. Easier still, select the chart, then start typing,
and the text will appear in a new text box in the chart. You can select and cut the
textboxes you have now, which are outside of the chart, then select the chart, and
paste, and they will become part of the chart.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Peltier Technical Services