Posted to microsoft.public.excel.links

Default Hyperlink error in XLT file

Hello to all.

I'm facing a problem that I can't resolve.

I create two Excel file: A.xls and B.xls
In a cell of A.xls I put a link to name CELLB defined in B.xls
In a cell of B.xls I put a link to name CELLA defined in A.xls.

All work fine and I can switch between the two file.

Now I save the A.xls as A.xlt: I must open it and create each time a
new file. An xlt I think that can be the solution.

Now there are 2 problem:
1) the link in A.xlt (when I clic and open it it became A1.xls) that
link file B.xls give me an error "Site address not valid" (this is the
translation from Italian message)
2) the link in B.xls open the old A.xls, not the currently A1 open
file where is defined the name CELLA

Without any macro can I solve this problem?

--
Andrea Treggia
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.links
ids ids is offline