daveT

Default how do i remove msnstockquotes from my excel workbook?

how do i remove msnstockquotes from my excel workbook?

Dave

Gord Dibben

Dave

How did they get there?

Did you use the DataImport External DataImport Data and browse to
MSstockquotes?

Gord Dibben Excel MVP

On Sun, 10 Apr 2005 12:05:02 -0700, "daveT"
wrote:

how do i remove msnstockquotes from my excel workbook?

Dave

Dave

I downloaded it from the MS Office updates for Excel

Downloaded it and installed it.

Now that I look at that page... oops. I see they instruct how to uninstall
it.
Thanks for the reply and your question urged me to find the obvious answer.

Dave

wrote:

how do i remove msnstockquotes from my excel workbook?

Dave

DaveT

I downloaded it from the MS Office add-ins site at

Now that I look at that page... oops. I see now at the bottom of that page
instructions for how to remove it. Thanks for the question which prompted me
to find the obvious answer.

Dave