Junior Member

Default hyperlink printing excel

Hello,

In my sheet I've got a list of hyperlinks linked to pdf files.
I wondered if it was possible to automate printing of these pdf files by clicking on an adjacent cell. So i was thinking, in one cell you have the hyperlink to the pdf file and in the cell next yo it you can print it automatically by clicking there.

Thanks for any help!!
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.links

No problem having a macro run when you click in the cell, and picking
up the filename of the PDF file.

What I haven't found (in 20 minutes of looking) is a way to cause it to
print. If you can find a means by which Excel can cause it to print I
can help with the rest!

Bill Manville
MVP - Microsoft Excel, Oxford, England

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.links

An interesting approach might be to not use hyperlinks to open the pdf file.
If Acrobat were opened with:

adobe acrobat 8.0 type library

Then the VBA could tell Acrobat to open the pdf file and then print it.

--
Gary''s Student - gsnu200816