ngerm

Default Page Break Problem

One user has problems viewing and printing Excel worksheets. Each cell
becomes a page in the workbook. When I do a page break preview it shows each
cell as a page. The same file opens without trouble on other PC's. Everybody
is using Office 2000 Pro. I removed Office and reinstalled but the problem is
still there. Ran a virus scan and that came up empty.
David McRitchie

Try a Google Groups search
search for: page break preview every cell a new page group:*excel*

Remove all manual page breaks
Ctrl+A (repeat again if 2003), Insert (menu), Reset all page breaks

Check your margins in print preview

---
HTH,