Svoger

Default Count a numbers of entries in a given month ?

I need to count a numbers of entries in a given month and then I have to
compare with another set of entries that has to be greater than a certain
month. I also has to count the numbers of empty cells. Can I use a nested IF
function ?
Don Guillett

I'm not clear on exactly what you want but maybe idea will help. Modify to
suit.
If your col A is DATES and you want April

=sumproduct((month(a2:a200)=4)*(month(b2:b200)2))

--
Don Guillett
SalesAid Software