Mel Garcia via OfficeKB.com

Default Currency Conversion formula

I need anyones help.. I need a formula that converts the Pound to us
dollars and another one that converts us dollars to pound.

Can anyone help me

Mel

Kassie

With your Pounds in A2, and your Pound/$ conversion factor in B2, enter
=ROUND(A2/B2,2) in Col C2. To calculate your $/Pound (If you want to use
exactly the same ratio, which is not always correct), in Col F2 enter =1/B2,
with your $ value in Col E2. In Col G2 enter =ROUND(E2/F2,2)

"Mel Garcia via OfficeKB.com" wrote:

I need anyones help.. I need a formula that converts the Pound to us
dollars and another one that converts us dollars to pound.

Can anyone help me

Mel

Mel Garcia via OfficeKB.com

Thank You, but I am new at excell and this is online excercise..The book
does not say much about how to this.. I have figured everything out but hs
last step.

This teacher is not much help.

Thanks
Mel