Chandrasekar G Yadav

Default How do I Set up a Invoice in Microsoft Office 2000 Professional (.

How do I Set up a Invoice Formate Template in Microsoft Office 2000
Professional (Excel)
With detailed one (Rate, qty,Discount,Total,Tax)
Kassie

Check out the templates at
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/te...377071033.aspx