Rebecca

Default How can get Microsoft Excel on to my p.c

Could someone help me as i do not have a clue as what i need to do all i have
been told is that i need Excel to beable to do my spreadsheets.
HELP!!!
RWN

Buy it.

--
Regards;
Rob
"Rebecca" wrote in message
Could someone help me as i do not have a clue as what i need to do all i have
been told is that i need Excel to beable to do my spreadsheets.
HELP!!!

Debra Dalgleish

Trial versions of Excel are available:

http://www.microsoft.com/uk/office/trial/default.mspx

Or, you can purchase a copy at most computer stores. If you are a
student, a lower cost version is available:

http://www.microsoft.com/uk/office/editions.mspx

Rebecca wrote:
Could someone help me as i do not have a clue as what i need to do all i have
been told is that i need Excel to beable to do my spreadsheets.
HELP!!!

--
Debra Dalgleish
Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List
http://www.contextures.com/tiptech.html

Gord Dibben

Rebecca

You don't download Excel. You purchase it or Office Suite from a retailer or
order from MS on line. They will send you a CD.

For info on ordering see this website.

http://www.microsoft.com/office/programs/default.asp to see the Office
products and how to purchase.

You can buy it standalone or as part of the MS Office Suite.

Note:you may not need XL2003 so browse to the "previous versions"
section.

Check out Ebay for a deal on Office 97 or 2000. If you go this route, make
sure there is a licence for the product.

Do you know what files you will have to work with and their format?

You may not require Excel.

There are other applications out there that also can do spreadsheets.

MS Works has a spreadsheet application packaged with the MS Works Suite for
considerably less cost than Excel or Office.

Gord Dibben Excel MVP

On Wed, 30 Mar 2005 12:47:04 -0800, "Rebecca"
wrote:

Could someone help me as i do not have a clue as what i need to do all i have
been told is that i need Excel to beable to do my spreadsheets.
HELP!!!

Ken Wright

Thanks Debra - was looking for the link to the trial version the other day
for someone, but couldn't find the darned thing. :-)

--
Regards
Sys Spec - Win XP Pro / XL 97/00/02/03