Tom

Default Spreadsheet Width

Does anyone know if I can expand a spreadsheet beyond column 'IV' (eg: KQ234)?
Kassie

Sorry, but you cannot!

Does anyone know if I can expand a spreadsheet beyond column 'IV' (eg: KQ234)?

Tom

Thanks :(

"Kassie" wrote:

Sorry, but you cannot!

Does anyone know if I can expand a spreadsheet beyond column 'IV' (eg: KQ234)?

Michael

Hi Tom
You could however, spread your data over a number of sheets and then bring
your info back together in a summary sheet.

OR

If you have that much info maybe you should consider Access database

HTH
Michael