Mike J

Default Setting Major tick to none on charts is not working, is it a bug?

I've tried to set the major tick for my x-axis to none, so that the marks
only show up above my data points along the x-axis... it is not working

I notice a small change from None to Cross, but it basically looks the same
as cross, just a little bit shorter on both ends(inside and outside).

Anyone know if this is being fixed, if it's a bug... or if I'm doing it
incorrectly?
Jon Peltier

Mike -

Never heard of this one. What version of Excel/Windows is it, what kind of chart,
what kind of data is being charted, does it happen on other charts too? Empty the
temp directory lately?

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP