Cachod1

Default Resetting the end of a worksheet

When I click Ctrl+End, Excel takes me to row 8000+. The actual end of my
worksheet is AN381.

How do I reset the worksheet so that all the 'empty' rows no longer show up
as part of the worksheet - so that when I click Ctrl+End, it takes me to the
true last cell/row?

Paul B

Cachod, have a look here
Paul B