sigmad

Default Publish A Workbook Onto The Web, Then Access Using My Web Browser.

How do I access my spreadsheet, or workbook, on the web once I've saved it as
a webpage from the file menu? I've found that even though I've save my
workbook as a webpage, it does not have an http:// address which I can type
in my web browser to access the workbook from my home computer or from a
remote computer.

Should I have to sign up with an http:// service provider or can this all be
done from using Microsoft Office XP without going through a third-party?
--
sigmad

JulieD

following on from Kassie's reply, to have a "presence" on the web you do
need to go through a third-party of some sort, however when you sign up with
an isp they will often 'give' you web space that you can use and - often
refered to a personal web site in their blurb ... so before you go looking
at web hosting options you might like to talk to your internet service
provider and see if you have such a thing.

Cheers
JulieD