Niki

Default Formula help : adding

I a new to excel and as a learning project I am makig a list of my movies. I
would like a formula that would add up the cells with text in them. There
are some blank cells as seperation for alphabetizing and I don't want to add
those cells in my total. There aren't any numbers in the cells and I am
struggling to make up a formula. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you

Trevor Shuttleworth

You're welcome. Thanks for the feedback.

"Niki" wrote in message
Trevor

Thank You so much !! It WORKS !!