GBN

Default TAB Key

On a shared computer, sometimes when you go into excel or word the tab key
will not function. Is there a setting someone is using to disable this key?
How do we change it so the tab key will work properly?

Thank you
Gord Dibben

TAB key won't work at all?

No movement whatsoever?

Is the sheet protected?

If moving but one screen at a time, go to ToolsOptionsTransition and uncheck
"Transition Navigation Keys".

Gord Dibben Excel MVP