Kent

Default How do I rotate a text box

I want to add text boxes to charts. The drawing toolbar does not allow me to
rotate the text box or text to fit the direction of other objects or text in
the chart. Is there a way to do this?
Bernard Liengme

Here's a workaround:
Make the text box;add the text; format lines and fill as needed
Hold SHIFT; use menu item Edit, select Copy Picture
Now use Paste
You have a 'photo' of the text box and this picture can be rotated with its
text

best wishes

--
Bernard Liengme
www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme

"Kent" wrote in message
I want to add text boxes to charts. The drawing toolbar does not allow me
rotate the text box or text to fit the direction of other objects or text
in
the chart. Is there a way to do this?

John Mansfield

Kent,

Instead of using a traditional textbox, another option might be to use
WordArt. You can use the WordArt toolbar to reduce the font size, color,
rotate the text, etc.

----
Regards,
John Mansfield