Mike Savage

Default Upgraded & lost functionality

Upgraded to Office 2003 Student and Teacher Edition. Was running Excel 97,
where I could set how many of recent spreadsheets I could see on menu.
When I tried to set in new version, (under Tools-Options-General), the
Recently Used Files information is grayed out! HELP!
Thanks in advance,
Mike

JulieD

Hi Mike