melissto

Default How do I make a chart that will automatically calculate my bills .

I want to make a chart/graph that will have 3 columns where I can enter my
bills and have them automatically calculated. !st column the name of company,
Second column amount of bill, 3rd column auto calculate my balance after each
amount entered from 2nd column. Help Please!! Thanks!
Gordon

melissto wrote:
|| I want to make a chart/graph that will have 3 columns where I can
|| enter my bills and have them automatically calculated. !st column
|| the name of company, Second column amount of bill, 3rd column auto
|| calculate my balance after each amount entered from 2nd column. Help
|| Please!! Thanks!

Not quite sure what you are wanting to display. Are you SURE you are
wanting to make a chart?

Gordon Burgess-Parker
Director
www.gbpcomputing.co.uk

Brian Sells

If you are talking about a simple sheet calculating the balance on a bill
after a payment that's a simple thing. Have the formula in column c subtract
the amount in column b from the total you owe.
i.e. =(20,000-b1)
=(500-b2)
If you want the total of column b then you put a sum function in the cell
you want the total displayed.
=SUM(b1:b20)
It all depends on what you are needing.
Regards,