junminliu

Default I want the bar chart with customer selected colors, green color f.

I want to create a bar chart with the following spec.

the first bar with green color

the 2nd bar with blue color

the 3rd and beyond with red color
Debra Dalgleish

Select the chart
Right-click on a bar, and choose Format Data Series
On the Patterns tab, select an Area colour
Click OK

--
Debra Dalgleish
Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List

Tushar Mehta

An option would be to set the color palette appropriately (Tools |
Options... | Color tab) and then for the chart set the 'vary color by
points' option. To access the last one double-click the plotted series
and in the resulting dialog box select the Options tab.

Tushar Mehta
www.tushar-mehta.com
Custom MS Office productivity solutions

In article ,