Pablo Villalobos via OfficeKB.com

Default Scatter Chart Axis as text C#

Hi, I'm creating a scatter chart in C#, and I need its X axis values to be
dates or strings that represent dates... the data source where I get the
data from is a DataTable with 2 columns... X,Y, which X are dates and Y
floats, can Anyone help me display the dates in the X axis...?

Pablo

Tushar Mehta

A XY Scatter chart can have dates on the x-axis without any additional
work. Just make sure you have the dates set up as XL understands them
(which I believe is how all MS Office apps understand them). The whole
number part is the number of days since 1/1/1900 (or 1/1/1904 if using
that date numbering system) and the fraction part represents the time
of day (0.0 is midnight; 0.5 is midday; and 0 with an increment of the
whole number part, i.e., 1.0 being the next midnight).

Tushar Mehta
www.tushar-mehta.com
Custom MS Office productivity solutions

In article ,