SU

Default Dynamic Chart/How to

I am trying to plot a dynamic chart and would appreciate your help. I have
tried the methods specified in previous answers but due to my limited
knowledge have so far failed.

I am plotting a column chart with have 6 columns of Y-axis data and each
column is 20 rows long but only populated till the 11th row.

I would like the chart to dynamically expand when I add this data.

My X-axis column is 3 column away from my first Y-axis column.

Every Y-axis column has a header which I am using as a series name.

Please help. Many thanks in advance.

John Mansfield

SU,

Perhaps these references that describe techniques of dynamic charting can
help:

----
Regards,
John Mansfield
http://www.pdbook.com

"SU" wrote:

I am trying to plot a dynamic chart and would appreciate your help. I have
tried the methods specified in previous answers but due to my limited
knowledge have so far failed.

I am plotting a column chart with have 6 columns of Y-axis data and each
column is 20 rows long but only populated till the 11th row.

I would like the chart to dynamically expand when I add this data.

My X-axis column is 3 column away from my first Y-axis column.

Every Y-axis column has a header which I am using as a series name.

Please help. Many thanks in advance.

Ed Ferrero

And, finally, if you don't want to remember all the OFFSET syntax and would
rather let a wizard create dynamic ranges for you -
http://edferrero.m6.net/Content/EFutil.zip

Ed Ferrero