Ken

Default How do I change column into lines on a Line-Column chart?

I want to create a chart with three columns and one line using two axis. Any
help would be useful.

Thanks
Andy Pope

Hi Ken,

Create a column chart based on all your data. Select the series that you
want as line and right click it. Choose Chart Type and change it to
Line. Now double click the new line so you can change the Axis value to
secondary.

Cheers
Andy

--