firetrk

Default Template for graphing algebra inequalities and easy to shade the .

I'm using Excel for college algebra. We have to graph all this stuff. You
know, inequalities, shading, numbers on the graph, ect. I can get all the
stuff on the graph with the exception of shading. I wish I could just tell
Excel to shade above or below the line. Or at least put something like a
sprayer so that I can control what is shaded without having to highlight the
cells. This still doesn't shade 1/3 of a cell where the line goes through it.
Does anyone know how to do this?