Stephen S

Default new dialog box-Change default display

Excel 2003
file/new/templates always displays in large icon view. Any way to change
default to details. Word has same condition
Amandle

when you are in the template box and see the large icon, to the right of the
box there are 3 small boxes..they change your view of the icons. The thrid
one changes your view to details
"Stephen S" wrote:

Excel 2003
file/new/templates always displays in large icon view. Any way to change
default to details. Word has same condition

Gord Dibben

As a jumping-inner here, I note that this setting does not stick between
sessions. Same for 2002 and 97.

Always defaults to Thumbnails next time opened.

I'll bet Jim Rech has a registry hack for this. Hang around to see if that's
the case.

Gord Dibben Excel MVP