Majikthijs

Default Logarithms

Thanks both, it is good to know that I wasn't missing some obvious button on
an obscure menu somewhere and that Excel really isn't able to do this task on
its own. The question is why Microsoft haven't done anything about it because
it has been a bone of contention for a number of years and it is a reason for
many in the engineering and scientific community to write the programme off
as not a serious charting tool. That's a shame because to my mind Excel is
the strongest member of the Office family.

Does Microsoft plan to do something about it?

It is the prerogative of every thinking man to declare himself insane on a
daily basis
Jon Peltier

Sorry, I can't tell which post you're responding to.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Peltier Technical Services