dadospartacus

Default Excel...Help

I can't open an excel file by double clicking on it but able to open it when
I open excel first then go to File and open it that way. This user is on a
domain so other users that logs into this machine are able to open the same
file by double clicking on it. I suspect that the user account in the folder
"Documents and Settings" is causing the problem but I don't want to delete
it and let it recreate the file because there are certain files that was
only installed for that user. Anybody have the same problem? Anyway to fix
this problem and not have to delete the account in "Documents and Settings?"
Thanks fo your replies.

Dave Peterson

Sometimes one of these works:

Tools|Options|General|Ignore other applications (uncheck it)

Close Excel and
Windows Start Button|Run
excel /unregserver
then