Brian

Default It will not let me download any templates?

Gordon

www.gbpcomputing.co.uk
"Brian" wrote in message
Nothing

PLEASE write your question in the BODY of the post. Click on "help" to get
information about posting to these newsgroups.
Thank you.

What do you mean by "it" will not allow you to download templates? What is
"it"?

Gordon Burgess-Parker
Director

Gord Dibben

"It" refers to ?????

From where are trying to download Templates?

Please post back with details in the "body" of you post, not in the Subject
Header.

Gord Dibben Excel MVP

On Mon, 14 Mar 2005 07:47:11 -0800, "Brian"