Yendis

Default graph paper

How do I download 'graph paper' from 'search' on side bar?
JulieD

Hi Yendis

i did a search for graph paper and one of the options that came up in the
search pane was a template - called "graph paper" had a little excel icon
next to it, i clicked on the words "graph paper" and a sample was displayed,
with a download button - on pressing the download button the template was
downloaded to my machine and opened for me.

note: i am connected to the internet when i try this

what happens when you do as i've described above?

Cheers
JulieD