schauncey

Default Linking records

I have a workbook that contains multiple worksheets. Each worksheet has over
500 records. I find that I am continually modifying the same records.
Instead of having to continually hunt for these records in each worksheet is
there anyway to create another worksheet. put all the records on it that I
find myself modifying the most, modify the records on the new worksheet and
have Excel automatically update the corresponding record on another worksheet?
--
Scott Chauncey