Valerine Carretta

Default How do I print a worksheet with embedded charts?

I have two embedded charts overlaying my worksheet. I need all three to
print as it appears on my screen. When I print my worksheet, the two charts
disappear. I can print it all separately, but not together. Please help.
Presentation tonight!
Thank you
Jon Peltier

Valerine -

The default behavior is to print the charts as they appear on the
worksheet. Something is strange, let's see what we can do.

Hold Shift while selecting a chart, so you get white handles on the
corners instead of black. On the Format menu, choose Object, click on
the Properties tab, and make sure the Print Object box is checked.

If that doesn't help, post back.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Peltier Technical Services
Tutorials and Custom Solutions
http://PeltierTech.com/
_______

Valerine Carretta wrote:

I have two embedded charts overlaying my worksheet. I need all three to
print as it appears on my screen. When I print my worksheet, the two charts
disappear. I can print it all separately, but not together. Please help.
Presentation tonight!
Thank you

Valerine Carretta

Thank you for responding. I was able to print it to Acrobat Distiller and
then to our HP plotter. What I have heard is that the size of the chart may
have something to do with it. After 90-something columns, the chart seemed
to disappear. In any case I got it to work, so thank you again.

Valerine Carretta